Meticulous care, industry experience and timeliness are hallmarks of West Coast Aircraft Maintenance. Established in 1996, our maintenance department is an FAR Part 145 Repair Station equipped to maintain and repair:
- Beechcraft Bonanzas
- Beechcraft Barons
- Beechcraft King Airs
- Beechcraft Premiers
- Hawker HS 125 Series
In 2009, we were named the Southern California Hawker Beechcraft Authorized Service Center, specializing in Beechcraft King Air, Baron, Bonanza, Premier and Hawker HS 125 Series aircraft.
In 2012, named a Mexican DGAC Repair Station.
Staff & Services
- Full-time staff of A&P-certified mechanics
- Bi-lingual staff (Spanish/English)
- Competitive rates on airframe and power plant maintenance, plus avionics servicing and aircraft-detailing services.
- Database of accurate maintenance records, required repairs and inspections
- Expanded hours and round-the-clock access to support technicians allow us accommodate quick turnaround inspections as well as unexpected repairs.
- Certified parts personnel supply competitively priced parts backed by authenticated history and ensured with 100 percent traceability.
- Detailing services: exterior wash and wax, interior detail, de-ice boot treatment and aluminum surface polish
We are conveniently located in Southern California. Our operation at Long Beach Airport (LGB) features a 30,000-square-foot hangar. Our location offers both hangar and office space as well as fuel services.